Outdoor Mosquito Control Services in St. Johns County
Mosquito Joe of First Coast is proud to provide mosquito control solutions to those in the St. Johns County area! Locally owned and operated, we offer a solution to every outdoor mosquito problem. Whether you are looking to create lasting prevention in your yard or get ready for a special event, Mosquito Joe of First Coast is here to help!
Living in St. Johns County, there are so many fun things to do on the weekend!
- Explore the St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- Boat and Fish on St. Johns River
- Relax at the Jacksonville beaches
Although there are many things to do, it is time to reclaim your backyard so you can enjoy time outside without needing to go out! In the perfect world of playing games in the yard, soaking up the sun, or enjoying time with friends, mosquitoes are the last thing you want to think about. But let’s face it, mosquitoes have a habit of spoiling that perfect day.
Your backyard is meant to be a place of relaxation. But with all the mosquitoes, it can be hard to enjoy. This is where we come in.
What We Do
There’s nothing cookie-cutter about our services. We approach each customer differently based on of their yard’s size and foliage to ensure maximum application and prevention. That way we can rest assure that the yard is itch-free so that you and your family can enjoy the outdoors. After we finish our process, your yard will be ready to enjoy in just 30 – 45 minutes after the application. Here are a few of our most popular services in St. Johns County:
- Barrier Sprays: We surround your home in a protective barrier against mosquitoes, keeping you and your family itch-free for weeks!
- All Natural Treatments: A natural, alternative solution to our long-lasting synthetic treatment.
- Special Events: Whether you’re having a graduation party, wedding, holiday BBQ or just want to have your friends and neighbors over for a gathering, Mosquito Joe of the First Coast will make sure that mosquitoes stay off the guest list.
How We Do
We are confident in the services we provide to our St. Johns County neighbors. For that reason, we offer our MoJo Satisfaction Guarantee and never lock you into a contract. If you are not completely satisfied with the effectiveness of our barrier spray services, contact us within 14 days of your treatment and we will schedule a time to re-assess your property and if needed, re-spray at no additional charge.